Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cafe Escapes Art - Collage fabricated with Mocha and Chai Latte K-Cups


Cafe Escapes Art - Collage made with Mocha and Chai Latte K-Cups Keurig Collage fueled by and made with www.facebook.com I made a collage with Cafe Escapes Mocha and Chai Latte K-Cup lids. They are the lids from the k-cups that you use with the Keurig Machines. I have to say I had A LOT of fun. I had to consume huge amounts of Cafe Escapes drinks to make this happen - oh the sacrifice :) So.. does this collage make you go "Mmmmm" ? :) I want YOU in my video! Do you want to see yourself in my video? Leave a comment on YouTube, G+, FB. Twitter, etc. I might mention your comment in my next video! Add Me! GOOGLE PLUS - gplus.to FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com TWITTER - www.twitter.com WEBSITE - www.valsartdiary.com d'Art Lottery! Win a print of my art! If you leave a comment under my art video on YouTube, G+ or FB you might win a print of my art. My dart will decide who the winner is. BUY MY ART To buy or commission a painting please go to my website. WEBSITE - http DOWNLOAD A COLORING BOOK from my website! Eat Your Cookies!

Prices Kp2 Kaoss Pad Hoover Widepath For Sale Prices Cheats Smurf Village




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links